Saturday, September 5, 2015

Clean Green Eats

Being raised in California I've always eaten healthy and after years my family is finally coming over to my side now but couldn't think of recipes where I'd have to cook healthy things to please more than just me. This wonderful book delivers with it's recipes and selections. Also the author encourages readers to add their own twists and adjustments to the recipes according to what the reader likes and does not pigeon hole you by making a strict outline of the recipe so you can also use these recipes as an outline to come up with your own favorites. Don't think it's just about Kale, there's meat recipes in there too. It's about eating healthy, not going Vegan.
If you read an ingredient that's foreign to you just Google it and you can see what others say about that ingredient to decide if you want to use it or not and substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment