Sunday, August 17, 2014

Any Other Name: A Longmire Mystery

As usual Craig Johnson can never disappoint me with his Walt Longmire series! I just finished the book and I am really sad that I now have to wait however long for the next one to appear! As usual Lucian and Vic always mange to steel the spotlight with their sarcastic and abrasive humor ! Vic as always is back with her fowl mouth quotes and quick whit. She never fails to make me laugh As does Lucian Connolly the crust old former boss who as we know taught him everything! Of course Henry Standing Bear shows up and throws his own brand of dry humor and wisdom into the mix, and as usual poor Walt always seem to come out all bang up in the end! I'm not going into detail cause you have to read it to get all the punch lines to the quotes that a flung throughout the book! So grab it up and get your Longmire on!

No comments:

Post a Comment