Sunday, October 19, 2014

If: A Mind-Bending New Way of Looking at Big Ideas and Numbers

This book is exactly as advertised: A mind-bending new way of looking at big ideas and numbers. Well - apart form the 'new' bit. This kind of thing has been done before, for example in the Cosmos TV series, but not quite so extensively. It is a remarkable and amazing book which not only reminded me of things I'd all-but-forgotten (to my shame!), it also educated me about some things of which everyone ought really to be aware, so this isn't just a really attention-grabbing and educational book for children (written by a teacher).

My child loved this book and read it from beginning to end and couldn't put it down.  It made him feel so much smarted just reading it .

I will have my friends with children read this book as well. 

If you would live a giveaway copy please email destinyfallsbookreviews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment