Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Love Letters from the Edge: Meditations for Those Struggling with Brokenness, Trauma, and the Pain of Life

This is a best seller in the making! God has used Shelly and Wanda to tackle tough topics with tender style. Having been through some very traumatic experiences in my life, this book was very cathartic for me. The topics dug deep, while the writing reached in and touched my soul! The candid responses "from God" made me feel as though He was right next to me, gently cradling me in His arms. This is a must read for anyone that has been through sexual abuse, physical or mental abuse, death of a loved one, sickness, really any trial where you have asked God "Where were You?" The Lord will definitely use this book to help those that are hurting through the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment