Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Vegiterranean Diet: The New and Improved Mediterranean Eating Plan--with Deliciously Satisfying Vegan Recipes for Optimal Health

I am thrilled to have Julieanna's new book. As Nutrition and Cooking Instructor for PCRM, I try to find new clients all the time but they say to me, "Oh, I already follow the Mediterranean Diet, so I am healthy." We now know that this Mediterranean diet is not the optimal diet and people on this diet eat some good foods but also foods that have no fiber and which still harm our bodies. So now with Vegiterranean Diet, we have all the all the wonderful flavor of the Mediterranean diet without the foods that that cause obesity, heart disease, diabetes.  I love this author and how well this book is written. 

No comments:

Post a Comment