Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Husband's Secret


I absolutely loved What Alice Forgot and the Hypnotists Love Story, so was super excited to see this had come out. And it was again, a wonderful read. It's a rare author who can be such a consistently great story teller.

This book tells the story of several people, whose lives become intertwined and the twists that are offered as the story comes to a head could never be assumed. I hate reading reviews that try to tell the story, and possibly ruin any surprises, so I apologize for the vague description... Sadly this book cost me a good night's sleep, but a price I happily pay!

A fantastic escape into other people's lives that you won't want to put down. Special thanks to the author for the last chapter - that was quite simply, the perfect ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment